the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

confirmed!

Things are looking up at work.

For those who bother to keep track of the ongoings of the corporate world, you must have heard about the drama going on for integra2000 Ltd. Anyway, been busy in the thick of the highly tense (but entertaining) meetings the past couple of days, and finally found some breathing space today.

And out of the blue, I was summoned into the MD's office, only to be told that I'm doing very well, and that the firm would waive the remaining period of my probation. Am finally confirmed!! :D

It's such a relief that the transition to corporate work has been relatively painless. Shall not publish the full details of my little chat with the MD, but suffice to say that the road ahead looks quite bright. Am most pleased. Thank God for making my paths straight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again! And it looks like a move to blogspot is in order! =)

Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:49:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home