the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

congrats!

My best friend of 15 years got married last night. It was a lovely lovely solemnization ceremony for close friends and family at the bride's residence. Took plenty of photos, but I haven't uploaded them yet, so watch this space for updates. :)

Only "downside" was I had to wear this green shirt and green floral tie ensemble to work the whole day, which felt just a tad weird since I hardly ever wear this shade of green!

The formal dinner will be at the Ritz-Carlton in November, and am looking forward to that too. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

most "pandan cake"!

haha

ad

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 6:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home