the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, October 05, 2006

due diligence

Went for my very first due diligence inspection today. It is NOT fun. Especially when I'm the most senior in the team of 4 people conducting the inspection, and thus have to handle the listed company (ie, the biggest) among the 9 (yes, 9!! urgh..) companies we're supposed to inspect.

But on the bright side, you really experience the simple pleasures in life, such as finding a particular form or resolution exactly where it's supposed to be, instead of having to plow through every file just to locate the errant document. I know I must be sounding like a complete geek now. Haha.

Well, this will be the story of my life tomorrow as well. Gotta be back at the law firm's office where I'm doing the inspection at 9.30am tomorrow. Just to digress, that office is VERY nice! My current office pales in comparison. Sigh. Shall go raid their pantry tomorrow and drink mocha all day from their nescafe dispensing machine. The simple pleasures in life.

4 Comments:

Blogger gracevine said...

Hahaha, welcome to my world! =)

Friday, October 06, 2006 10:15:00 am  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

yar, dammit, it sure is a sucky world...at least for the due d portion... :s

Friday, October 06, 2006 10:23:00 am  
Blogger gracevine said...

wait til you get to the part where you hafta churn out the report after your due di!

Monday, October 09, 2006 11:48:00 am  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

yea, that part REALLY sucks.... :(

Monday, October 09, 2006 6:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home