the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, October 09, 2006

succumbed!


I have succumbed to my latest indulgence, which you now see on the right.

Or rather, I should say Ad succumbed to my latest indulgence. It was most sweet of her to insist on making it my super be-early birthday gift when she saw me drooling over the phone at M1 shop. ;)

Pardon the geek-talk here, but the K800i is one cool piece of equipment. 3.2 megapixels, with built-in xenon flash, and image stabiliser - it really is more of a camera than a phone! But just when you expect it to compromise on other functions, it shines as an even more user-friendly and advanced version of a phone than my previous phone, the K750i. The pictures are crisp and amazingly sharp. I am duly impressed. Sad thing is I've lost all my games in the K750i, and the battery life for this new phone is not particularly outstanding. But that said, I still love every bit of it. Thanks to my dearie!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your most welcome! glad u like it!

hope that you can get the customised ringtone to work tho =)

ad

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home