the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, January 19, 2007

THE executive summary...

Ok, ok...here it is: the long awaited continuation of the executive summary.

Just installed Firefox to replace Safari as the default browser on my Macbook, solely because the formatting functions in blogger will work on Firefox but not Safari. So you're a privileged bunch for me to rock the boat in my Macbook just to ensure the posts here still turn out fine.

Anyway, I digress.

Just finished watching So You Think You Can Dance 2 which had been recorded on tape. I think the winner should have been Travis rather than Benjy, coz it's plain to see that Travis IS the better dancer. It's just too bad for him that Benjy IS the funnier guy, and thus more likeable. Oh well. I suppose things like that happen in our everyday lives too. How often have we been faced with the unenviable situation of bosses favouring someone else not because he or she does better work or is smarter, but simply because the said individual is funnier, or can schmooze easier with them? But don't be mistaken, I'm not implying I am in such a situation.

Ok I digressed again.

So here goes. After the Bangkok trip from 8 to 10 December, the big day came along very quickly, ie. my birthday! Had dinner with Ad at Bobby Rubino's in Chijmes, and then she surprised me by dragging me to this place called the Upper Club, where there was a huge dance floor, but largely empty. And that's not the end of the surprise! About half an hour later, Irks and Gi strolled in to join us, and we had a good time celebrating my birthday, complete with a log cake on fire:







That's about it for now I guess...it's a tad late to be catching up on the New Year celebrations now. In fact, this post has been sitting as a draft post waiting to be published for a few weeks!

So that's that. Suffice to say the New Year celebrations were great. Farewell 2006, welcome 2007!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home