the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

early days

My boss has gone home. At 4.55pm. The other 2 bosses are on leave. I am heading for Bangkok on Friday.

Life is good.

But....have just received rumours of the remuneration for my peers in a certain large firm for next year. And I am incredulous. If the rumour is true, I have serious doubts that my increment will even come anywhere near the rumoured amount. Sigh...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger gracevine said...

Start praying really hard?

I hope we match them too!

Thursday, December 07, 2006 12:53:00 am  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

pls...i'm sure YOUR side will match them...

it's us small frys who will suffer the ignomony of being severely underpaid... :(

Thursday, December 07, 2006 9:37:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home