the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I am a "God sent"...

To my amazement, "Mrs Maryam" actually replied my email in the previous post!! I can't believe she actually thinks I will believe her! Oh my goodness.... might think of some happening way to respond, but will most likely ignore her. Quite a waste of time, unless she really forks over the 1%.... ;)

--------------------------
From: maryam tukur
To: feelingsleepy
Date: 24-Nov-2006 19:56
Subject: RE: From Mrs.Maryam.

Dear Mr.*****,
Good day and thanks for your mail,I have read and understand your mail,please note that before i contacted you for this problem which i found my self in,i prayed over it as a christian and i have the stroung belife that you are God sent to help me,i know that many things happen's now arround the world but please count me out,i am not what you mighty think .
Help me please for God sake,i am waiting to hear from you .
God bless you.
Mrs.Maryam.

6 Comments:

Blogger gracevine said...

You should respond and see how this pans out!

How on earth did she even get your email in the first place? Or is it one of those spam mails?

Monday, November 27, 2006 10:24:00 am  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

haha....am too lazy to respond...

if i continue messing with her, it's a waste of time...

if i convince her to send me 1%, it's just damn dodgy and i might get into trouble...

so just ignore! haha....

and yes, i think it's random spam...unless, of course, i am really the "Dearest One"....haha

Monday, November 27, 2006 11:35:00 am  
Blogger gracevine said...

Erm...maybe only to Ade....and that's probably still a big "maybe"!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:52:00 pm  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

bah...you're just jealous you're not the Dearest One... ;p

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:58:00 pm  
Blogger gracevine said...

LOL, does that mean that even Ad dun see you as the Dearest One?

Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:13:00 am  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

no, it just means that i am the Dearest One at least to Ad... and Mrs Maryam... heh...

Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home