the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 06, 2006

breathing time!

Yes, have finally finished my 1st draft of the darned prospectus, which is now sitting in my boss' office waiting to be torn up into pieces. Hopefully not though. Now it's time to go do a share placement for my listed company, which seems ok, save for the fact that I don't know how on earth to go about it! Yet. But shall figure it out in due course.

Ok, it's been eons since I last posted anything, so shall not bother to do the copious catching-up thing.

But for entertainment purposes, here's the NTU lecturer who seems to have a huge "fan base" among his students. Haha.



And here's how my little jazz will react in a head-on collision. At least the passenger cabin seems to be pretty untouched. Wouldn't want to try it though. ;)



In case you're wondering, no, I did not go on a sudden YouTube browsing spree. These were clips sent to me over the past week which I just didn't have time to share. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger gracevine said...

your jazz collision video dun work! but the NTU lecturer clip was most entertaining....wonder how it looks like tho! =)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:55:00 am  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

haha, i note you have referred to the lecturer as an "it" rather than a "he"... tsk tsk...

as for the jazz video...must be your fault... ;p

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:00:00 am  
Blogger gracevine said...

Oops...I totally meant "he"!!!

And why is it my fault??

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:26:00 pm  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

riiight....

and it's your fault coz you must have spoilt it! heh... ;p

Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home