the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, October 20, 2006

treasure found

After all that effort to find the cheapest LCD monitor available, I came into the office today and received repeated offers from the office manager and my secretary to hand them the receipt so that the firm could reimburse me.

My secretary said if I had known that the firm would reimburse me, I should have bought a 17" monitor instead.

But I disagree. I view all my documents at "100%" setting anyway, and besides, it truly is a blessing that the firm offered to pay for the monitor even though I wasn't expecting it. Thank God for that. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL BEANS!!!!

ad

Monday, October 23, 2006 12:21:00 pm  
Blogger gracevine said...

Good stuff!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 4:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home