the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, October 09, 2006

lights, camera, action!

Sunday afternoon was spent at Irks' and Gi's new matrimonial home at the Cuscaden. Lovely lovely place, and it's HUGE!! (not surprisingly though...)

The task of the day was to shoot the video for the wedding dinner in November. Everyone got their parts and lines assigned in a script, and filming went pretty smoothly, though most of the time was spent lounging and waiting around for our turn in front of the cameras.

I love my friends, and gladly do my part for this video for them, but I can't help but worry that it may turn out to be super cringe-worthy.... I cringe myself out filming my parts! Haha. Oh well, hopefully it turns out just great!

And since much time was spent lounging around, here're some pics taken with my new toy... ;)


Irks posing for the camera:



Ad, Kim, Gi:



My lovely Ad, gorgeous as always! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls go ahead and put up an unflattering shot... ;)

ad

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 5:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home