the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, October 26, 2006

busy bee / slacker joe

The past few workdays have been sheer madness. A US$50 million transaction is due for closing on Friday, 9 due diligence reports, and one draft prospectus, all due by Friday. And so I stayed my latest ever in my new firm on Monday night - 2.45am. Well, still early in comparison to the all-nighters during my early days in HEP.

Had a good weekend though. Went for a swim with my family, including the kids, and also dropped by the various shows at the Expo, followed by a yummy lunch with family again, at Din Tai Fung no less! Nice quiet homely weekend. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger gracevine said...

With all that work due, I'm surprised you only had to stay til 2.45!!

Friday, October 27, 2006 10:42:00 am  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

well, that was monday night, and there's always wed, thu and today... ;)

Friday, October 27, 2006 11:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home