the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

relak one korner

As promised in an earlier post, here are some pics of my new office, and the view from said office:









The space is definitely much smaller than my previous room, but the view from my new corner certainly compensates for whatever loss of space suffered. These pics were taken on a clear day, but at the height of the haze a couple of weeks back, I could barely see anything from my window. Scary...

So I had lunch yesterday with a good friend from law school at BK. I highly recommend the French Chicken Sandwich. Food aside, it was fun catching up. Wish I had as much money to copy her travelling habits. She's been to see Wimbledon, French Open, US Open, and next Jan she's gonna watch the Australian Open! (yes, she's a tennis fanatic) Spent some time discussing the likely pay rise next year as well....seems that the various rumours all differ quite significantly....hmmm...

2 Comments:

Blogger gracevine said...

Ay, you make me sound like I've got loadsa moolah to splash around!! The 3 Slams were relatively cheaply done given my physical location then!! And I'm hoping for the Oz Open to go the same way!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:29:00 pm  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

b..but...you DO have loadsa moolah to splash around!

and it's interesting to note that your "hoping" equates ensuring that you buy an air ticket just so that you'll "happen" to be in oz at that time...yes? ;p

Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:15:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home