the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

one down, one more to go!

Been so busy that I have not had time to upload pics from the last 2 visits we paid to the worksite. Progress is excellent, and I really doubt we'll have to wait till Dec '07 to get the keys.

From 28 October 2006:





As you can see, the main structure of my block is completed, and work has started on the second block (see bottom right corner of the lower picture). The little palm tree adds a bit of a resort-feel no?


From 4 November 2006:



This is a view from a different angle. From here, you can clearly see that part of the ground floor of the second block is done, and the workers are starting on the second level.

Well done everybody. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love bangladesh!!!! =)

ad

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 6:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home