the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, March 12, 2007

And the winner is.....



Yep, the O2 XDA Atom Exec. I am most pleased with it on the whole. Full details of my new toy can be found by clicking here.

In the meantime, here are more views of this nifty gadget:




The package also came with an infra-red keyboard as shown below, but I don't really like the idea of carrying a bulky (albeit leather-bound) package around with me, so I doubt the keyboard and leather pouch will be of much use. Maybe only at times of desperation when I'm at home and the Macbook is down and so is every other computer.

Oh, and I have to thank Ad for forbidding me to buy anything at the IT Show on Friday, coz when we went back on Saturday to get it, the package had mysteriously grown to include a 2GB mini-SD card, street directory software, screen protector and bluetooth earpiece! Would have been most upset if I had bought it on Friday and realised later that all the goodies only came out during the weekend.

Haven't really explored the phone fully yet, but so far it just seems to be a faster and smaller version of my HP iPaq which I used several years ago. Managed to download some useful tips and software off the net, and am looking forward to maximising the capabilities of this tiny wonder.

Ok, shall stop before I puke over the geekiness of this post. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home