the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Fitness Guru

Yes, that's me:

SIT-UP(rep) - 33
STANDINGBROAD JUMP(cm) - 239
CHIN-UP (rep) - 5
4X10MSHUTTLE RUN (sec) - 9.9
2.4KMRUN(min:sec) - 12:28

OverallResult - Incentive

So, after a grand total of 6 RT sessions, I've managed to pass my IPPT during the 7th session, and thus do not need to attend any further sessions! (Although I nearly died while sprinting the last lap in order to pass.)

What's even better, my next deadline for passing IPPT again is 23 December 2008! Woohoo! :)

But will need to keep exercising I guess. I'll really suffer if I wait till November 2008 to start training. Sigh.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger gracevine said...

You sound like you passed by the hair of your chinny chin chin...=)

Saturday, March 24, 2007 11:31:00 am  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

what nonsense....12 seconds is hardly the hair of my chinny chin chin... ;p

Monday, March 26, 2007 9:46:00 am  
Blogger J.G said...

how does that make you a fitness guru? 5 chin ups? is that all you can do? is it, is it!!?? :)

Thursday, April 05, 2007 1:20:00 pm  
Blogger feelingsleepy said...

could have done 1 or 2 more i guess, but i was conserving energy for the other stations... ;p

but i suppose compared to the 12 i used to be able to pull in JC, i'm a somewhat faded guru...haha... :(

Thursday, April 05, 2007 2:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about looking silly or foolish. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry uk[/url] They can be differentiated only in terms of cost, speed and the mobility. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose women parka[/url] Hgjwojdwy
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] Kixwmdlwo [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose jackets[/url] boxzjiwxs

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 8:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home