the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, April 20, 2007

Children of God

Confirmation 1 Camp - 30 March 2007 to 1 April 2007

Headed off for an overnight camp at the CAYC with all the Sec 1 kids. We had to gather early in the morning at OLPS, and after registration, 3 coaches brought us to the campsite.

It was a time of good fun and sharing, though the kids were quite a handful at times. I had 2 of the most hyperactive boys of my class in my group, which incidentally decided on the name Servant Messengers of God (or SMOG), but thank God that I managed to handle them alright, and by the end of the camp, I felt there had been a closer bond forged with the teens in my group.

So briefly, we had 6 main activities:

1. Milestones
2. Lifeline
3. Games
4. Night prayer
5. Child of God
6. Bible quiz

The general consensus was that the night prayer was the best session of the camp. Glad that the teens enjoy injecting praise and worship into their prayer life.

All in all it went very well, and I think this batch has great potential in becoming true disciples of Christ. Praise God. :)





For more photos, click here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home