the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ching chong business


Details of my trip have been more or less finalised as per the itinerary on the right. Flying off on the morning of 14 May, and returning to Singapore at dawn on 17 May. Will be spending about 5 hours in transit in Beijing back and forth, so any ideas of what to do for 5 hours in the Beijing airport would be most welcome...

Quite exciting to be flying business class for the first time! (yes, I know I'm most suaku)

Will be staying at Golden Gulf Hotel, which is apparently one of the best hotels in Yantai. Click here to read more about it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home