the nclave

a little enclave for me in the vast ocean of the web. here's hoping i'll look back on all these someday, and be glad for it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, May 07, 2007

a smashing afternoon...

Thanks to the generosity of HEP, Ad and I got a couple of passes to the corporate box for the Aviva Open 2007.

Had a similarly good time as last year, enjoying the exciting matches and the food, drinks and comfort of the VIP lounge. And as with last year, I managed to get some good deals for Yonex apparel and shoes.

Am most inspired now to go play badminton. Looking forward to Wednesday's session! :)


For more details and results, click here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger raymond chng kwang hwee said...

I might have something that will work for ytou skin condition, I have seen it help a friend of mine. You might want to know more about it. Email me junkie2807@yahoo.com.sg if you want to find out more...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home